fredag 31. august 2007

Some words from Marte :)

How has the first week been?
- My first week was great! We went to Soul Survivor, a huge festival with 12000 youths, wich was great, really! The sermons were very interesting, and the worship was GREAT with several of Britains finest worship leaders (Tim Huges for example)All in all I feel well aquipped for the work I'm going to do in the church:)Soul Survivor was a good time for the team to get to know eachother a bit better.

First impression of your work?
- The church in wich I'm going to work is quite big, and it has a lot of different tasks for me and Elaine to do. We can choose between a lot of different things, so I think this will be a good and interesting year!

Have you eaten English breakfast yet?
- Oh, yes I have, but it was for lunch, and frankly it's not all that good... The more common english breakfast is cereals, wich I like even more! :)

Do you know which Person from "Vi som ønsker å besøke Marte i London" in facebook, is going to come and visit you first?
- I think it may be Per! But who knows??

Any greetings to the readers?
- Greetings, readers! Haha! I feel so important!! Thank you all for following me, caring, praying and giving me encouragement! I love you all! Hahahhaha,,, No, seriously, I do! Hope to see you soon! ;) God bless you all, and thank you again! :D

4 kommentarer:

Aina Marie sa...

wow! this is truly great!

I love you Marte - Even when your're so far away!

Hugs

Elise sa...

Hello Marte!
So, is your schedule busy all year now by people who wants to visit you?
Have fun! And go to Topshop for me!(I just love that shop!)

Hanne Liv sa...

Å, Marte! Så gøy å høre fra deg! :D Do enjoy yourself and God's blessing in the ministery you are in now.
Take care - my dear :D
Hanne Liv

Hanne Liv sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.